Latest Movie :

Sing Over Me: The Songs of Dennis Jernigan (Album) (2014)




Sing Over Me: The Songs of Dennis Jernigan

Sing Over Me: The Songs of Dennis Jernigan (Album) (2014)

Temas En Este Album:


01. You Are My All In All – Smalltown Poets
02. I Bless You – Jennie Lee Riddle
03. On My Knees – Doma Carta
04. Greater Are You – Skrip
05. I Stand Amazed – Aaron Shust
06. Thank You, Lord – Good Hearts
07. Nobody Fills My Heart Like Jesus – Chris Cron
08. We Will Worship The Lamb Of Glory – FFH
09. When The Night Is Falling – Charlie Hall
10. Who Can Satisfy My Soul Like You? – Sunyard
11. I Belong To Jesus – Kayla Nichols
12. If I Could Just Sit With You Awhile – Second Hand City
13. Great Is The Lord Almighty – The University of Joaquin Phoenix
14. I Am Changed – Dennis Jernigan
15. We Will Worship The Lamb Of Glory – Will Retherford
16. I Stand Amazed – Aaron Flores

Descargar Album Gratis:

password: "2015"
sin comillas
Share this article :

Publicar un comentario

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Prueba - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger